Monday, January 18, 2021

Convert Any File To A Vector Ai, Psd,Jpg,High Resolution Png











About:

thanks for visiting my gig.

Am kelvin, a graphic designer



I will professionally convert any given file to a vector ai, pdf,

 high resolution png and jpg.



In the BASIC package, the format of a file will be converted maintaining

its resolution



In the STANDARD package ,files will be converted into high resolution

 files 



In the PREMIUM package , the buyer's recommendations will be taken into consideration .this 

package contains UNLIMITED number of files to be converted. in the case of more than 15 files, please INBOX me to first deal with the budget.



I will give full support until you are fully satisfied by my services.

am looking foward to working with you.

thanks.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment