Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Convert Any File To Vector Ai, Psd,Png High Quality In 10 Minutes











About:

Hello every one..!

REVIEWS DON'T LIE! I AM THE BEST GUY IN THIS FIELD!



I will convert any file to vector ai,psd,png high quality in 10 minutes



Basic Package

Convert Any file to JPG, PSD, PNG, AI, EPS, PDF 500 resolution with all Vector file included



Standard Package 

Convert Any file to JPG, PSD, PNG, TIFF, AI, EPS, PDF 700 resolution with all Vector file included



Premium Package

Complex designs will convert into vector JPG, PSD, PNG, TIFF, AI, EPS, PDF 1000 resolution with all Vector file included.



Work features:



  • Friendly service.
    • 100% manual retracing.(No Auto Tracing)
    • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector file (In extras)
    • Full support until you are 100% satisfied
  •  Recreate your images in Adobe Illustration with pen tool
      

I will deliver your work within Minutes and may be in 2 3 hours depend on file.  

100% quality work.



Kindly inbox me before purchasing my gig if the image is complex.

Thanks,



Tags:

Convert to vector, JPG to Ai, PNG to Au,  PSD to Ai, vectorize, redraw, logo conversion, vectorize logo, PAS logo, ai eps pdf, high resolution, vectorise graphics, adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 4th order and Osama is a consummate professional, with great communication skills and detail oriented in his work...but he is FAST!! I messaged him late last night about a project I had, just to see if he was interested. He got back to me very quickly, Placed the order last night, and less than 17 hours later...PERFECT DELIVERY! Will be working with him again at every opportunity. I would use his service again in the future. Best of luck, Osama. I am relieved that I can count on you.

:

This is my 3rd order and words cannot explain how happy I am that I selected osama to complete my projects. His communication skills are outstanding and his work is flawless. I contacted him to see if he could improve the quality of my designs and he did everything as promised. I did not expect my designs to look so good. Osama completed my project in under 24 hours and I couldn't be more thankful. He is a seller who promises everything as advertised. He went above and beyond my expectations. I definitely plan on returning to osama with more projects in the future. Thank you once again! :)

:

He did his thing on my logo when other people said it couldn’t be done cause it was a lot of detail he made it happen thanks so much and right on Xmas

:

This is exactly what I needed for this project. Fast, accurate, great value for money. He took my file made in the mid 90's in MS paint that had been degraded beyond traditional repair and replicated it with modern software. This will allow this logo to be used for many more years. Thank you very much Osama!

:

Thankyou 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment