Friday, January 15, 2021

Make A Vector Layout Enamel Pin Based On Your Sketch











About:

Looking for a design enamel pins?



You're lucky! I'm here to help.



I've been developing the design of metal decorative products for big companies and individual costumers for over 5 years. Among these products are lapel pins, plate brands, clothing labels, name badges, sports/war/remembrance medals and other rewards of the upper class, custom automotive nameplates and many other products.



What's included?



  1. Vector artwork ready for production.
  2. realistic visualization.
  3. Friendly communication and fast response.
  4. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Refund policy available if not satisfied (It must be within 72 hours after files delivery).





*** 100% Money Back Guarantee ***



 Quality and Customer Service is my top priority, so please write me with any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Despite what he advertise that he will give customer unlimited revision, He did not give me any revision at all. A week passed and he never replied me until now. Not satisfied at all! Not recommend.

Seller's Response:

very funny! liar

Seller's Response:

Product came out as I wanted to in the final. There was a bit of a wait on some communication but I didn’t mind.

Seller's Response:

Vitally is absolutely amazing. Seriously he is hands down the best vector artist on fiver. Will turn your original design into something amazing. Thank you!!

:

Thank you 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment