Monday, January 4, 2021

Redraw Your Vector Logo, Illustration Or Anything











About:

Welcome to my vector solution gig!



Do you have a low-resolution image or sketch?

Do you want to change it to a vector file or a high-resolution image with the best quality?

So that can directly be used for printing or electronics media purposes.  



I will redraw your vector logo, illustration or anything to a vector file.


Our Services:



  • Illustration
  • Logo design
  • Poster design
  • Sketch to vector
  • Any graphic
  • Editing your vector source file


I will provide :



  • 100% Manual tracing
  • 100% Matching your font style
  • Draw your sketch or object as a vector tracing
  • Convert logo/image to vector
  • Any other Illustrator based work
  • High resolution (JPG)
  • Logo Transparency (PNG 300dpi)
  • Source files 
  • Fast Service




To avoid unnecessary cancellation & save your valuable time. 

Not all designs are the same, so some time price depends on your design. Because Some designs require more time and effort. So please compare it with my gig package.

Please message me before ordering!



Quality and satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!

If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.



Tag: Redraw, Vector tracing, Recreate, Logo design, Trace


Reviews


:

I was able to work again with this seller and I am very happy to see he/she is still very good and helpful. Fast and accurate!

:

Super easy working with Rono. He's a pro! Great communicator and of course, great designer. He is my go-to designer!!

:

Great work as always!!!

:

Excellent work as always!

:

Always Great Work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment