Monday, January 11, 2021

Draw Any Object Into Silhouette Vector











About:

Press "Collect" button first if you like my gig, and than read my instruction please...



  1. I accept any object to draw as silhouette (Human, animal, etc.)

  2. Send me your image (recommended in high quality)
  3. Max of object in one gig is 3 Object.
  4. You will get image with max. of size 1500 px in 72 dpi (transparent background).
  5. Also, you can change the background color as you like.


Check out my Gig Extras too!

Feel free to contact me first before purchasing my gig. :)



Check out my other Gig too!





Reviews


:

another great job, so happy, thanks so much, perfect for my project :)

:

great servicwe

:

Excellent service.

:

Thank you.

:

thank you so much again for the outstanding work! will be back :)




No comments:

Post a Comment