Thursday, June 4, 2020

Design Vector Illustration Of Your Pets Or Any Animals











About:

I Will Make Vector Illustration Of Your Pets Or Any Animals. Only vector format file (ai/eps) is scalable without loss of quality and it is ready for printing. With this enhanced image/logo you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout.

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:



  • Give me your PETS or ANIMALS photo/pict. 

  • If you want different picture besides pes or animals please contact me before your order

  • make sure your source pict does not infringe any copyright.
  • I will create it digitally with inkscape vector scalable software

  • and I will finish it crazy quickly.


If you have any questions or have a doubt, PLEASE CONTACT ME before you order to avoid order cancelation.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment