Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Convert Logo Or Image Into A Vector File











About:

I will take your reference image to create a professional vector file.

Using Adobe creative package and graphic tablet technologies I can create and deliver high-quality files way faster than just using mouse and keyboard. If you need anything from simple art to complex image tracing feel free to contact me and we will find the best possible solution for you. If you need something that is not in the description of this gig just contact me and I will create a custom offer for you. Thank you for your trust.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much. Very happy x

:

excellent..highly patient ...smart and quick

:

Good work & quick !

:

Very fast!

:





Convert Logo Or Image Into A Vector File

No comments:

Post a Comment