Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Trace Vector Lines For Laser Cutting And Engraving











About:

I had worked in a Laser cutting and Fabrication shop. I know the files and materials very well!

I offer you a PROFESSIONAL SERVICE with the best LOW PRICE




I will convert your designs or images into CAD Drawings for Laser Cutting or Engraving.



The features you will be getting:

  • File Content: A Basic 2D drawing with different layers (Cutting or Engraving levels)
  • Format: DXF / DWG / SVG / EPS / AI / CDR / PDF
  • The gig will be delivered within 3 days / 2 days / 1 day (as per your order requirement)
  • Revisons: UNLIMITED 


  • PLEASE refer to my extras if you need the source files (.dwg , .dxf , .jpeg)




PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF:



  • You want extra file formats
  • You want me to explain more how will the file be processed through a laser cutter
 

LOOK AT MY PORTFOLIO HERE:

 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ax5dgmfe6m9pnyx/AABu09zuwyTHoZ3oz6NQfydoa?dl=0



If Your drawings are very complex we will decide mutually for a custom order.



If you need a PHOTO to be engraved please attach me the archive



PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

(WE NEED TO CHOOSE THE BEST GIG FOR YOU)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Responded to my request instantly and delivered very quickly. Very pleased again. Will be back in the future. Thanks!

:

Fantastic work, completed lightning fast, with great communication. I was hoping to get my files quickly and he exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! Will definitely order again.

:

Perfect product. Very fast turn around and very good communication!

:

Thanks! I would love to work again with you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment