Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Vectorize, Redraw And Clean Up Logo











About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing gig!


  • What I can vectorize:?


Logo/ Mascot
Low-resolution file
Pixelated images
Screenshots
Pencil sketch
Text, fonts
Avatars
Icons
Others




I will provide:


Ready to print
Improve your art work
Draw your sketch or object as a vector tracing
Convert logo / image to vector
Any other Illustrator based work
High resolution (JPG)
Logo Transparency (PNG)
Source files (AI,EPS,PSD,SVG)


  • NOTE:


For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation.
The price depends on the image complexity. Please see the packages to avoid misunderstandings.
If you have any question I would be glad to clarify.

Reviews


:

I keep coming back to this seller, he is super responsive, friendly, fast and exact. I recommend working with him wholeheartedly.

:

Great, good quality, timely and great service thanks!

:

Excellent, thanks.

:

Quick, professional work, that had my logo looking perfect!

:

I asked for a png image of our logo to be vectorized. The quality was great and the project was completed quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment