Sunday, June 28, 2020

Vector Trace Or Retrace Any Image Or Logo











About:

I’m professional graphic designer to produce all sorts of image professionally.



✔ Are you looking  for vector trace your logo / image / graphics to get high-resolution  vector file?

 Do you want to change color or modify  /customize your existing logo or tagline?



★ Yes! you are in right place 

I’m professional graphic designer and i have 5 years of experience in vector trace. Basically, I’m expert in redrawing, vector tracing, logo edit and converting logo and images to vector.

I'll give you the realistic professional image with all file format ( AI / EPS / CDR / SVG / PDF / PSD / JPEG / PNG Transparent at 300 DPI ).

I do not use auto tracing feature. I trace all designs manually so the final result will be 

clean and crisp, without crooked lines, opened paths and other issues.

What You Will Get:

  • 100% Completion Rate.
  • 100% Manual Retracing.
  • 100% Satisfactory.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Friendly Service.


★ Please contact me before ordering for feasibility check to avoid cancellation 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and effecient! I truly appreciate the work that has been done. also, this seller responded really quickly. he's definitely recommended! Taufiq Jusoff Malaysia

:

Thanks a lot !

:

10/10 COMMUNICATION 10/10 QUALITY 10/10 COMPLETION

:

Thank you for your hard work.

:

thank you fast transaction







Vector Trace Or Retrace Any Image Or Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment