Friday, June 5, 2020

Design Laser Cut Files For Your Ideas











About:

Respected Buyers welcome to my gig page!



I have been using multiple Laser cutting machines for the past 5 years. I design a lot of products using laser cutting and engraving. I am experienced in Laser cutting for various materials such as Wooden Boards, MDF board, Pine Board, Plyboard, Sunboard, PVC Sheets, PC Sheets, PS Sheets, Foam Sheets, etc. Every order gets a Free Render.



I usually work in Coreldraw for Laser-cut, to check them I design it in 3D modeling software. If you need any other formats, please let me know.



Formats supported: AI, EPS, CDR, SVG, DXF, PDF



I have a good experience in the following:

  • Product development using laser-cut sheets.
  • Making complex 3D structures using Laser cut

  • Toy designing 
  • 3D printing
  • Product designing
  • Prototype development
  • Electronics


I also design 3D models for Laser cutting Files. If you need such models do let me know before placing the order.



Thank you for stopping by! Looking forward to collaborating with you :)


Kind Regards,
Kunal





Laser cutting/ MDF/ Acrylic/ 3D Print/ 3D modelling/ Machine Parts/ Mechanical parts/ Prototype/ 3D model/ toy design/ toys/ product/ product design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He has helped me great with my design, also helped thinking of beter solutions to problems I was not even aware yet. Would Recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for such a great review! Hope to work with you again :)

Seller's Response:

Another great job from this guy.I definitely recomend cutting automation from Kunal. If you own cricut cutting maschine and want to make any stencil,Kunal make you perfect automation.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for such a great review. Hope to work with you again.

:

I can say only good things about this person. Although my project was difficult, he listened to all my instructions and did everything exactly as I wanted. I am satisfied. By the way, this man has a good conscience. Feel free to contact him.




No comments:

Post a Comment