Sunday, June 7, 2020

Vector Tracing, Logo Re Draw, Convert Image To Vector











About:

Hi, I am here to help you convert your low-resolution jpeg, png logo or any kind of image  to high-quality vector format. I will do vector tracing, logo redraw, image to vector illustrator . 

 From this gig you will receive:

Vector Formats (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG). And a High Quality image (PNG, JPEG).Unlimited Reviews

Delivery within 2 days

Just provide me your low resolution raster logo or image jpeg, png and I will make it to very high-resolution vector format. As well as providing the Vector file in various other formats including PDF, JPEG & PNG

 Feel free to ask me any question, I am always here at your service. 

Thank you

Reviews


:

it was a pleasure working with you! every detail was listen and make it as I want! with the most attention, kidnesss and effort looking for satisfying the client!!!

:

Great work

:

The Seller was prompt, responsive and very helpful.

:

Good product.

:

very nice work.




No comments:

Post a Comment