Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Design,Redraw,Recreate,Existing Logo, Raster To Vector











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my Gig 

Are you looking for a designer who can be vectorized, retrace, redraw and vector your raster logo then you are at the right place.



Why choose me?


  •  24-hour delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  •  Quick response
  •  Ready to print
  • Raster to vector
  •  24/7 service
  •  Friendly communication
  •  High-resolution file
  •  Logo transparency


File format


  •  Source file
  •  A.I
  •  JPG
  •  PNG
  •  EPS
  •  PDF


Basic

Trace a simple logo for you in 24 hours.



Standard

Trace 2 simple logos for you in 24 hours.



Premium

Trace 1 complicated logo for you in 24 hours.



Experience


I am a graphic designer. For the past 6+years, I have been working as a designer for many clients. So being a professional I would love to redesign your logo or create a vector file.

My software design expertise is adobe illustrator and adobe photoshop. I will update your existing logo which helps to raise the image of your business.



If you have any questions related to this service then contact me in the inbox. I would like to answer your questions.



Maria!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment