Thursday, June 18, 2020

Professional Vector Tracing And Redraw Images In Vector











About:

#Low-resolution raster image to print ready HD quality vector convert service. 

(discount available for bulk orders)


Hello!



I am Chaitanya, an experienced brand designer from India, with 10 years experience in the field.

I've been working as a freelance designer for over 7 years, I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion.



All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support as well as unlimited revisions. 



I'm about to help you with Low Resolution/Fuzzy/Blurry/Unfair Logo turn into High Quality,

Print-Ready vector format. so you can adjust the file to any size without losing quality. 



The basic gig covers a simple text-based logo and the final result is delivered in a

high-quality .jpg/png file.



T
o avoid cancellation and save your time please text me before ordering any complex design... 



Note: 

  • Time of delivery depends on images.


If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.



Looking forward to working with you!



Chaitanya

Reviews


:

Thanks for the great job.

:

Perfect!! Exactly as I described it. Many thanks A+++++

:

They did a great job of creating a vector for my banner and communicated right away when it was going to be beyond expected time of delivery. Looks great, thank you!

:

Very fast and exactly what I wanted, thank you!

:

Excellent outcome, 1st class service, Thank you very much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment