Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Vector Trace Anything Within 3 Hours











About:

you have  any low resolution image or logo and you want to print it or change color or scale on large size. don't worry! i am here to help you vectorize/digitizing of your low resolution image/logo to high resolution print ready vector file which you easily change color, scaling on your custom size without any quality lose. 



***Urgent Delivery Available***



i can provide any file format most common ones are
Ai, Pdf, Svg, Eps, Png, Jpg, Tiff, etc.





***DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK ORDER***



Why me?

  1. 100% Manual Drawing
  2. No Auto Convert
  3. Smooth Detailed
  4. Fast Delivery
  5. Full support until you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vector trace


For your satisfaction, if the vector graphics didn't meet your needs i refund your money.




Note: The basic gig cover one simple logo or image. All image or logo are not equal.

Please sent me message before placing order. Every image have different label of complexcity.Price depend on image complexcity.If your image or logo is complex we charge more than $5 depend on your work. If it is complex graphics don't expect it to be done for $5!




Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work done by Ahrakib! The work was done on time and it looked great, I highly recommend his work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

The work done today was just ok. It wasn’t as great as it normally is. But I will still use Ahrakib for my work and my would refer him to others.

Seller's Response:

Dear we work togather last one year but you not give me less than 5 but today you give 4.3 which is little bit bad for me, if you find any issue on work then let me know please, i am always ready to give unlimited revision

Seller's Response:

Ahrakib formatted every label for my new hair line. Thank you, for the prompt turn around, and I'm going to get them printed right away. I'll be back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment