Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Convert An Image Or Logo To Vector











About:

I have 2+ years of experience in vector design.

I will convert image to vector logo with transparent background  I can redesign your low-resolution image and improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed



I can make  AI ​​/SVG/ EPS / PDF original file / PSD with a high-resolution PNG, JPG, PDF Ready to Print Improve your artwork Draw your drawing or object as a vector (Contact before the order) Convert your logo in a vector.


100% manual retracing.(No Auto Tracing)

Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector file+300dpi JPG in High resolution



Super fast delivery within 2 to 4 hours or sooner.
For complex designs, I will need more time to complete with the best quality

WHY ME: 

  1.  Luxury CRM support.
  2.  Fastest response.
  3. Trendy and User experience design.
  4. 100% Fresh work.


I'm very glad to cooperate with you if possible.




Reviews


: : : : :





Convert An Image Or Logo To Vector

No comments:

Post a Comment