Saturday, June 6, 2020

Vectorize Logo, Image To Vector











About:

Hello there,

I will professionally convert any raster image to vector files for you.



The vector format will allow you to SCALE the image as much as you like for any purpose, for example: placed the logo on both the pen and the billboard.


I do the work completely by hand. This allows me to create the best quality and grace artwork.



You will get:
1. Source file.
2. Clear shapes.
3. Transparent Background.
4. Fill in appropriate colors or change them as required.
5. Clean format.
6. Pre-preparation for any size that you need.
7. You will be pleasantly surprised by the speed of the work.




For only 5$, I will provide any from next formats:  .ai, .eps, .pdf, .svg, .jpg, .png, .psd, .gif


I will vectorize sketch; line art; photo human, animals or objects; logotype; engraving and etc. 


I am ready to be hired right now.


Please, write me about details before give me order.


Thanks for your attention. 




Reviews


:

Excellent work. On time and high quality. Would recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment