Saturday, June 20, 2020

Create Gis Map, Do Spatial Analysis, Georeferencing, Vector











About:

I am a GIS Analyst with several years of experience in GIS expertise. I specialize on all kinds of map production, digitization, geo-referencing, spatial analysis and general GIS services.

Some of the Services I Offer

  • GIS Map Creation and Development
  • Add coordinates to Google Map

  • Spatial Data Analysis
  • Digitization of Point, Lines and Polygon in Vector format
  • Topographic and Elevation maps (contour, shaded relief)
  • Lineament/Lineament Density Map, Rose Diagram
  • Conversions between different GIS file formats and AutoCAD (e.g. SHP to DWG)
  • Shapefile, Feature Class, Geocoding, KML, etc
  • Create Maps from Google Earth
  • Topology/Cross-Section
  • Geo-referencing
  • Drainage pattern
  • 3D DEM map

And many more…

Why should you Hire Me?

  1. Best quality Design
  2. Quick response and quick delivery
  3. Satisfactory and professional results

Software I Specialize In:

  • ArcGIS
  • Golden Software (Surfer, Didger, Map Viewer)
  • Google Earth
  • QGIS
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Adobe Photoshop

Click on the ‘contact me’ button lets talk about your project and get it done.

Please see the gig extras before ordering and contact me for your requirements

I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service first time!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Verazgisconsult was very good fair with his pricing as he took into account the recent pandemic. Would definitely use their services and recommend them to colleagues in the future.

:

I had a wonderful experience with verazgisconsult due to his communication and quality of work and would highly recommend him in the future.

:

My experience with this buyer was an excellent one, i am looking forward to working with him again in future

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment