Sunday, June 14, 2020

Vectorize Your Logo And Convert Any Image To Vector











About:

Hello There,
I will convert your low quality, blurry images or any kind of images and logo into the high quality and high-resolution vector as you want. I'll be working until you're happy with your expectation. I'll give you the format that you prefer. So you can do anything that you need with this converted file like print ready, perfect scale and full compatible without losing quality.



What you will get with this Offer 


  • 7+ Years of professional working experience.

  • Provide 100% handmade raster to vector conversion services.
  • Conversion without compromise quality.
  • Print ready vector file with exact size.
  • Provide source file in any format as you need.
  • Guaranteed quality of work with fast delivery.


If you need more images to vector trenching please let me know. 
Please contact or tell details about your project before placing your order.


Thanks for visiting my GIG

Reviews


:

Excellent Work

:

My delivery was extremely fast. He provided several formats that I can use to complete my project. Thank you!

:

so far, so good!

:

He was great!

:

It took awhile to communicate and 3 tries to get it right.




No comments:

Post a Comment