Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Trace, Convert, Redraw, Vector Ur Logo Or Artwork











About:

Hi there !

Need to convert any low resolution image/logo/artwork into a high resolution JPG/PNG or VECTOR tracing for use in all media such as the web or printing? ?

You have just fond a perfect gig !



Send it to me and I will redraw your logo/artwork into a scalable vector file (.Ai or .EPS) so that it does not lose quality or sharpness no matter how big you make it.



I use Adobe illustrator for VECTOR tracing, Redrawing, Raster to Vector Conversion.



What will you receive:

JPG, Transparent PNG (300dpi)

AI, EPS & PDF Editable Vector Source files



For more offerings, kindly refer gig-extras.



Note : For simple logo/image VECTOR tracing the gig price is standard $5, if you have complex work, Kindly discuss before ordering !

....Order NOW !

 -Design_Desk



Reviews


Seller's Response:

looking forward to my next logo called DarkGirl shine bright in small vector I want a awesome Gueen symbol of he Queen crown with DarkGirl on over lapnit the crown I lam going to get it custom made and then I want a awesome diamond I will try my best to send you a description

Seller's Response:

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us ratings and a great review! We look forward to serving you again. Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

12345678910

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting us and leaving back a great review! Would love to work with you again in future. We will ensure you enjoy the same level of satisfaction every time!

Seller's Response:

all top service !







Trace, Convert, Redraw, Vector Ur Logo Or Artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment