Sunday, June 21, 2020

Redesign, Vector Tracing, Update And Fix Sticker, Logo Or Image











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my gig!



If you want to vectorize your logo or any other graphic then you are at the right place.

I will convert your low quality (raster) image/logo into high quality (vector) which you can use for web or Print on large size. I will do that efficiently in a very short time duration of one day.





What you will get?



  • High Quality Vector files (Ai, Eps, Pdf, Svg)
  • High Quality Raster files(JPEG, PNG etc)
  • Print Ready Vector File (Ai) in any size you need

  • FREE Source file
  • Fully editable format

  • Transparent Background
  • Unlimited Revisions until you will be happy




Why chose me?



  • On-Time Delivery
  • Friendly Communication

  • 100% Client's satisfaction
  • Free Unlimited Revisions

  • 24/7 Support

  • Quick Response

What I can do:

  • Transform your old or inferior graphic into a clean vector. 
  • I will convert your low-resolution logo into a high resolution logomodify colors, redesign, or fix it.                                                

Feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Regards!!

Safina

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again I'm using here. I myself a designer but she is pro and amazing....Thank's again for your help ;)

Seller's Response:

So pleased to work with you. Thank you so much!!

:

Thank's for the help.... She is very hard-working girl and talented, she gives unlimited revisions. I like her work. Would recommend.

:

Thanks a lot. You are cooperative and humble person. Will love to work with again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment