Monday, June 22, 2020

Vectorize Logo, Image Raster To Vector Tracing











About:

Welcome to the best Vector Tracing Service on Fiverr!! I can vectorize any inferior copy( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy) file to a high-resolution VECTOR file. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. I do believe in quality work. So I will provide you a quality job, you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready to print on a t-shirt, flyer, banner, business card, etc.

I am an experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator. I will provide you files editable, print-ready, perfect scale and fully compatible. 



I will accept

  • bitmap
  • Low-resolution file
  • screen shot.
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file


I will provide:

  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF.
  • .SVG
  • Color Change


If you have any questions or need further information please feel free to contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for ordering from me again and also for the tip 🙂

:

It was a pleasure to do business again, Excellent work as always!

:

Thank you!

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment