Saturday, June 6, 2020

Vectorise, Vector Trace, Vector Tracing Logo In 1 Hour











About:

Want to printing 
*your sketch or drawing.
*screen shot.
*Raster logo
*Image file
*graphic
*or anything
But low Resolution 


no problem...
You came to the right place. just send me your Low resolution Logo images  Psd, jpg, png, , pdf  format. I will do Convert to vectorize, vector tracing, high resolution your logo, using adobe illustrator.


Why you Choose me:
manually tracing
Unlimited revisions.
Fast Delivery.
Professional Quality work.
100% satisfaction.



Bonus: Buy 1 + 1 vectorise (logo, image, text) free ( Coz your satisfaction is my goal)
 
You will Get
*High resolution 
*JPG
*PNG
*AI
*PDF.
*SVG
*PSD
*DXF
*EMF
if you have any question Contact me now or check my FAQ

Reviews


Seller's Response:

you sent me the pic i sent you!

:

okidoki ok

:

Actually He did not know what is a vector file. When I was giving a vector file he said, it is vector file I don't like this.

:

I was very pleased with the service offered, he was very efficient in responding to my notifications and did the work really really well. The work was also done way quicker than I expected, which took out a lot of the stress I had about deadlines I would definitely recommend this vector tracing .

:

Great work on vector tracing an image, very pleased with final product. Will definitely use seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment