Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Make A Vector Enamel Pin Design Based On Your Logo Or Image











About:

I've been developing the design of metal decorative products for big companies and individual costumers for 4 years. Among these products are lapel pins, plate brands, clothing labels, name badges, sports/war/remembrance medals.

What's included?



  1. Vector artwork ready for production
  2. Realistic visualization
  3. Friendly communication and fast response
  4. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Refund policy available if not satisfied (It must be within 72 hours after files delivery)



NOTE: In order to deliver you the very best content PLEASE CONTACT ME before placing an ORDER



Doing so, we have the chance to introduce ourselves, discuss about your project and all the special requests you might have. Also every design is different in terms of difficulty and time spent on it








Reviews


:

I will go to no one else for my pin designs but this seller!! He executed my idea perfectly and his work was FAST, even after both of my small modification requests. Highly recommend!

:

Seller was so fast, I didn't even get to fill out the requirements form. He did everything I wanted from the quote. Amazing!

:

The execution of the design was exactly what I needed and more! I’m very satisfied and delivery was definitely on time.

:

Mark is amazing artist, he is the savior, he is a real hero , thank you mark

:

Thank you mark for your efforts, you are amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment