Friday, June 5, 2020

Redraw Artwork From A Tshirt, Product, Photo To Vector











About:

"Welcome to FariDesignz!!"

WHAT I DO?

  • I'll Redraw or Vectorize your artwork from Product, T-shirt, Photo, Sketch etc.
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors plus changing in artwork color according to your interest
  • Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?

  • Super-fast delivery within 2 to 48 hours or sooner depending on your artwork.

WHAT WILL I SEND YOU?

  • I will provide you any source files according to your need like AI, EPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG etc.

HOW TO ORDER

  • If you are still not sure about the pricing, you may send a message before ordering.
  • Please contact me before ordering for detailed, complex, 3D Logo, Hand-drawn sketch to avoid cancellation.
  • After receiving the drawing or final artwork, please complete the order and give me your Valuable Reviews.

I Believe in "Not wasting your Precious Time!"



Contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote! Money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result....



Thankyou!

Farisa Musarrat


Reviews


:

Great job delivered as requested

:

good work!

:

great communicator

:

Great service

:

Love to work with you! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment