Monday, June 1, 2020

Adobe Illustrator Job











About:

I'm a professional graphic designer.



I'll be your Adobe illustrator assistant.

I can help you in,
  • Tracing or Vectorize, Convert Anything to Vector for good Quality printing
  • Editing, Redo, corrections, fixing, etc

  • Designing Logo, Business card, Greeting card, Building Plan, Banner, Packaging design , Tshirt design and many more



All of them start from $10 or depend on complexity request.

For complex design,please contact me with your details before placing order.



contact me for more informations.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's fabulous - just read the reviews and trust in cromanic! Dude must not sleep, because he turns orders around ASAP!

Seller's Response:

Thank you brother, hope can help you again next time 😊

Seller's Response:

All the tips I read about using Fiverr were absolutely useful - read the reviews and choose! We needed help transferring our logo from a Word doc to a vector file. Cromanic is ideal for this work. Timely responses, efficient worker, amenable and talented, he turned our project around in 12 hours. Saved me days / weeks of learning software and god knos how much frustration! I'll be back here to order more gigs shortly, and you should to!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your first order and hope can help you again next time 😊🙏

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with cromanic. Very quick to respond to messages and the quality of the work was great :) Even went above and beyond with some nice little touches.




No comments:

Post a Comment