Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Draw Vector Ilustration Your Pruduct In 24 Hours











About:

Hello



Welcome to my gig
If you need diagram or product drawing, you're just in the right place now


I will do the illustrations in vector style, so it can be used as anything you want like advertising website, oficial t-shirt, personal collection, poster etc .With the size that you want without losing quality.


What do you need to do next if you order my gig:



( 1 figure )



1. Give me your product / diagram photo/pict file. ( high resolution recomended )

2. Make sure your source pict does not infringe any copyright.
3. I will finish quickly



FILE THAT YOU WILL GET:



1. High Resolution PNG with transparent Background

2. resource file

3. PDF file



Please do message me first before placing your order..


thank you ^_^



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment