Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Create Vector Art, And Ready For Animation Assets











About:

Hello adorable buyer!!!



As you'll see in my packages, I'll do vector character and/or backgrounds ready for motion graphics or whiteboard animation.



Also, it could be an illustration/scene, with high level of detail and work.



Whatever comes to your mind I can make it come to life, just make me know what your thoughts are and lets discuss price, ideas and specific details you may want.



So, if what you see is what you want don't hesitate and hit the "BUY" button. Also, don't hesitate to message me if you have any question.



IMPORTANT:
Please message me first to discuss your ideas about the project before ordering.
It's nice to have reference and information about the art you want. The more specific you are, the better the art.



It'd be awesome to work with you.



Sincerely,

Mauricio Marquez

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment