Monday, May 4, 2020

Convert Your Logo Or Images Into Vector,Cartoon Very Fast











About:

Convert your images in cartoon or avatar very fast ! Trace Images to Vector !
  • Lost your original vector file, only have flatten raster file (jpg,psd,png,etc.)??
  • Need to convert artwork in to Vector ???
  • Resolution depend file into resolution free format??
I can trace/vectorize your file in to these formats::
  • Adobe Illustrator (***.AI)
  • Encapsulated PostScript (****.EPS)
  • Scalable Vector Graphics (***.SVG)
 I Also Provides,

  • Background Transparent PNG file (***.PNG)
  • JPG File (*.JPG)
  • PDF file (*.PDF)
  • Ai file
I DELIVER FILES IN of  6  FORMATS FOR $5I use Adobe Illustrator CC to Vector or make cartoon images!!!!



((If you have a Very Complex file to vector, please order my gig extra

As a designer I get only 4$ per gig, so be fair minded.

(Not sure?, Attach your file and message me.))



I Deliver Orders with in ONE DAY!

If Need ULTRA Fast 3 Hour Service Please Order Gig Extra!



I do Multiple Revisions for Gig Extra, While you got only limited Revisions for standard gig!

(anyway  I am willing  give MOST SATISFYING RESULT  FOR YOU!)



                 THANK YOU ----EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR----

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All work done good. Bit expected more better, but still work are pretty well.

Seller's Response:

Great seller will buy again! He is very professional and finished work on time.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great and fast results! Nice contact.

:

eliaspoolman is such a great buyer, I'll always work for you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment