Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Vectorize Or Redraw Any Sketch, Image, Logo Or Design











About:

Your logo, any pic, sketch or drawing will be vectored by me in a high quality 300dpi vector file!



All vector files that i will provide you after the vectoring process will be entirely editable!



Services provided by me:

- I will Deliver you: PNG, EPS, JPEG, PDF, AI or any other format of your choice.

- I will vector any kind of sketch, drawing, logo or picture!

- I will give you unlimited revisions of the vectored file!

- I will deliver your vector in less than 12 hours!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great as always

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Seller was professional and updated me on progress without me asking! Customer service was excellent and gig completed on time!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I needed a design for a concept I'm working on. She was very quick to return messages and design concepts. I appreciate her patience and professionalism during this process. I would definitely work with her again on future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment