Sunday, May 3, 2020

Design, Redraw, Modify And Update Your Logo Raster To Vector











About:

Hello



Welcome to my vector tracing gig!



I have design vectorizing your images, logo and poor resolution images. I will make sure to properly redraw them and I will also be able to scale it any size.



Do you want to modify the change color and customized your existing logo?  



Why you chose me? 



  • Good communication 
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Fast delivery
  • unlimited revisions
  • Delivery within 24 hours


File Formats



  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • A.I
  • EPS


Discount on Bulk



GIG Packages



Basic



I will create 1 Simple Flat logo
PNG
JPG
PDF
A.I 



Standard



I will create little bit complex logo 
PNG
JPG
PDF
AI
 

Premium



I will design amazing  Eye-Catching complex  modern logo 
PNG
JPG
PDF
A.I



If you have any question then you can inbox me.

I would  love and respectfully to answer


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment