Sunday, May 3, 2020

Convert Your Raster Image Or Business Logo To Vector Form











About:

Hello, welcome to MojooStudio!

  • I will create high resolution and detailed vector tracing  for you.
  • I will make hand make Digital illustration.

  • No auto trace plugin.

  • Make vector art by using Abobe illustrator.



Recommended:
  • Just give me that image which you want to be vector traced.


More information:

  • Only One logo in one vector trace.
  • Additional logo will be charged 5$ per logo.



Packages:



Basic:

  • I will vector trace only 1 image or logo for you.


Standard:



  • I will vector trace up to 3 images or logos for you.


Premium:

  • I will vector trace up to 5 images or logos for you.


Disclaimer:

  • Ask me first if it is a large vector photo with some background etc.
  • Delivered Orders Are Not Refundable. 
  • Make sure you Understand my service before ordering.




Fiverr's Terms of Service page: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service



Regards: MojooStudio

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment