Saturday, August 29, 2020

Vector Tracing, Redesign And Clean Up Logo











About:

Hi Inbox Me before Your order on my vector tracing gig to Avoid cancellation

Welcome to my Gig of Vector Tracing.



I can Vectorize, Tracing, Clean up logo,Vectorize icon.



For a basic gig ($5) you will get:

  • I guaranteed You are on right place. I'm offering my Vector Tracing, Redesign/Clean up logo services on Fiverr.
  • I use ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR | ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 

  • Simple or standard graphic. 
  • 1 type of source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the final file in 20hrs. 
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Reviews


:

Shakaut provided great service. He was understanding of my request and very reasonable. I will use his services again in the future.

:

High- quality delivery, always reliable and on time delivery. Shakaut will go out of his way to deliver you nothing but the best results. I' d definiately highly recommend his services!

:

My second time working with him and he is always very professional and patient. Thank you again for your work.

:

Shakaut was professional, prompt and provided excellent quality of work. I could have accomplished what he did (maybe), but it would have taken me much longer than I care to admit. I had created a custom logo for my business using Over, but it was a mess. I had shadowing where there shouldn’t be any, pixelation all over the place, and the resolution was substandard. Shakaut cleaned it up and smoothed it out, and it is now worthy of filing for trademark rights. I almost forgot to mention, start to finish was less than 6 hours! I’m working on more logos, so I will be a repeat customer. Thanks Shakaut!!!

:

Shakaut was very good at communication and quick delivery. Did a professional job and couldn't be more pleased with the result. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment