Sunday, August 30, 2020

Trace, Vectorize Art From Shirt, Photo, Product To Vector











About:

PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDER.

WHAT WILL I SEND YOU?

  • I will provide you any of the files about your need such as vector files like (AI, EPS, CDR, SVG, DXF, DWG, AIT, EMP, TGA, WMP, etc…
  • Raster image with high quality such as PNG with Transparent Background, and JPG, BMP, PSD, at any color or without color background with 300Plus Dpi and More than 4000 px…

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?

  • Super-fast delivery within 2 to 48 hours or sooner.

WHAT I DO?

  • I'll redraw, convert, logo from product, from tshirt, Logo from Phot etc,  ,(Please not real photo such as human, animal, etc)
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors
  • Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time



HOW TO ORDER

  • If you are still not sure about the pricing, you may send a message before ordering.
  • Please contact me before ordering, for detailed, complex, 3D Logo, Han-drawn sketch to avoid cancellation.
  • After receiving the drawing, complete the order and give review.

Money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My files always turn out amazing!!! He is a lifesaver, and saves me so much time when it comes to vectoring my own designs, because my workload is so heavy.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much...!!!!

Seller's Response:

He always dose a super job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much...!!!

Seller's Response:

Quality work and communication




No comments:

Post a Comment