Sunday, August 16, 2020

Convert Your Image And Illustration Into Vector











About:



HI,thanks for visiting my gig vector tracing.I'm a professional Photoshop and illustrator expert and having a core knowledge in recreating logo or images. I will recreate everything by using the pen tool.


I'm here to do vector tracing and redraw your logos or flat images manually into fully editable vector formats.
I will convert any of your images or logo into vector format (Ai, Eps, SVG) .
Just bring your low-quality image I will redraw your image into a vector format.


What will you get?
Source file ai, eps, pdf
High-quality editable pdf.
High-quality jpg file.
High-quality png file.
24/7 support.


I will deliver your work within 24 hours.  
100% quality work.


Please go through the gig packages and purchase the gig according to it.
Kindly inbox me before purchasing my gig if the image is complex.




SUBJECTS:

animals

characters

food

scenes

vehicles

objects

environment 

logo

anything



if you have any sort of question please inbox and feels free to ask.

Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was done in a timely manner

:

great experience

:

She was really good. Amazing creativity and work. She was very concerned about the needs of the business and ver nice to work with. I will deff recomend you to work with Samaira

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment