Friday, August 14, 2020

Vector Tracing Line Art Tracing Or Image Vector In 1 Hour











About:

Welcome to my "Vector Tracing" Gig!!!



I will vector any logo or image and create new graphics according to your samples.





You just send me the picture/logo/graphic and relax.For logo creation all the necessary details.

Delivery with in 1 to 4 hours



I WILL DELIVER 

  • High Quality ready for print files.
  • Source files.
  • Make it high quality Ai , pdf, eps , svg, ait, jpg, eps, dst, dxf, cdr,  jpg, png , ETC. 


You can send me any?



Any low quality file In any format 



Unlimited revision until the customer is satisfied.



Feel free to contact me for any information

BASIC GIG IS 5, FOR COMPLEX WORK CHECK MY EXTRA !!



If you need any changes to your graphic like shape, color or any other adjustment, no problem i will do it.



Regards

Designallin1

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super fast. Great work. Would recommend!

Seller's Response:

Excellent and quick service!

:

Thanks for your appreciation

:

Got it done very fast and was very pleased.

:

Thank you so much for your order




No comments:

Post a Comment