Monday, August 31, 2020

Draw Detail Vector Silhouette Of Your Image











About:

Welcome to this VECTOR SILHOUETTE GIG!

I will draw you any kind of Image into Vector Silhouette by professionally converting them into vector files with my Graphic Pen Tablet.

Hi! My name is Safkat, a married guy from Jashore, Bangladesh who is highly passionated in vector tracing related works like making SILHOUETTE.

Check out my skills here: https://bit.ly/2oLn0sE

Why you need this Vector Tracing Service? 

I will create a Vector SILHOUETTE - do professional Image tracing for you out of any picture.

These are a great way to impress people on your social media, and they are currently the #1 most popular choice in the T-shirt design industry. I will make these out of your Face, Body, Your pets, Logos, nature... Whatever you need vectoring.



Also, I can do outstanding Logos out of the SILHOUETTES I make. Adding all sorts of backgrounds makes your logo pop out and stand out.

What you'll GET?

  • Differents forms like Human, Animals, Vehicles Etc.

  • 24 hours Delivery
  • High-Resolution JPG Image
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Duo-Tone
  • 100% Original Artwork
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Source files in Adobe Illustrator format.



Bulk Orders and Custom Orders are welcome!

Order Now!

Reviews


:

HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! Thank you for your fast delivery and great work!

:

Great work and service, went above and beyond to complete project.

:

I might have chosen the wrong service. I cannot blame the seller for that. Everything fine, thanks.

:

I was pleased with my experience. It took a couple rounds of revisions to get the final product I was after, but ashabd was very responsive, took direction well, and kept at it until I was satisfied. I would recommend ashabd for Silhouette work to others.

:

Working with Ashabd is always a pleasure. His communication is on point, he always delivers in a timely manner and he consistently exceeds expectation. THIS is the man you want for your design!




No comments:

Post a Comment