Sunday, August 30, 2020

Create Clean Colorful Vector Cartoon Characters And Realistic Animals











About:

Beautiful and accurate hand drawn vector of cute animals, using cartoon o realistic style, as presented in the gallery. Suitable for posters, flyers and greetings or invitation cards, as an illustration or a decoration part.

Reviews


:

Ekalape understood my detailed request and produced exactly what I had envisioned. Her communication was swift and her interpretation of my idea precise. Finishing ahead of schedule will allow me to proceed with the next step of my effort ahead of our projected time. Great job, I am well pleased. I will send you a picture of the final result, when the "wash dog" label is complete, so you can see the end result of your efforts. Thank You.

:

did an amazing job at bringing color to my designs

:

Very patient and does an amazing work! I am really stunt with how skilled and quick she did everything.

:

Excellent work, very quick response, exactly wat I wanted in mind was made into amazing funny characters. Thank you soooo much

:

Amazing artwork as always, what an amazing imagination!




No comments:

Post a Comment