Monday, August 17, 2020

Convert To Vector, Vector Tracing, Logo, Image, Vectorise











About:

Hi Friends

The "Guest Post City" is my company of Graphic Designer.In this gig i'll convert images to vector, Logo to vector do vector tracing, vector format, Manual vector and also convert graphic to vector or vectorise image or logo.100% manual work.


I can Vectorize:


  • Vectorise Your logo
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorise Patches
  • 100% manual vector Tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear vector format
  • Free revision at any time


Send Us:



  • Scanned image
  • Line art drawing
  • Photograph of the logo
  • Low-resolution image
  • Blurred image
  • PNG, GIF, JPEG


You get in the delivery pack:


  • ai - vector file
  • eps - vector file
  • pdf - vector file
  • png - Transparent background at 300 DPI
  • jpg - High Quality at 300 DPI
  • source/editable file of Ai


Why Clients choose me?


  • I'm quicker than others
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guarantee (If my task, you don't like)
  • Unlimited revision
  •  Free source file


NOTE:


For more difficult images please contact me first.

Feel free to ask me if you have any question I will happy to help.



Visit My Other Gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/38gmxk


Best Regard
Guest Post City



















Reviews


:

Thanks ..

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment