Monday, August 31, 2020

Vector Tracing Of Any Logo Or Raster Image











About:

Hello Welcome to my gig!!

I will vector trace your old graphic / logo into a clean and sharp vector graphic in the professional way. I don't use auto trace or any automated tools. Every details of your artwork will be drawn professionally. 100% manual work and perfections guaranteed.



➤What can I do for you?


Convert raster image or logo to vector
Convert your Graphic to vector



For complicated picture I will send custom offer based on the work.





➤Why you Choose me for this?




Quick Response

100% Manual Tracing

Fast Delivery 
Lifetime support for minor corrections
Quality of Work



➤What I need for work?


Low resolution images
Sketch of your design
Screenshot of your image
Blurred & pixelated images
Link for the image



➤What you get?


High quality vector files in multiple formats PDF, AI, EPS, CDR, PSD 


I assure you that you will be very satisfied after working with me...

If you have any Questions,

Please Contact me

Reviews


:

Seller was very fast with the design and I am very pleased.... Great work!

:

Great work again, will order again in future

:

Perfect work, fast delivery, nice contact, will come back and use it again ! Thank you !

:

Not perfect but is good.

:

Great job! Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment