Thursday, August 20, 2020

Draw Vector Line Art From Your Photo In 24 Hours











About:

Hello, Welcome to my gigs !


I will make the best line art from your photo on this gig. 


PERFECT for profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing, colouring books, website graphic s, wallpapers, birthday cards, and many other! 


NOTE :


• please send a photo with high resolution with a minimum size of 1000 pixel wide. 
• 1 face = $5
• 2 face = +$5
• i can add any text of your choice 


If you need more than that, you can contact me first. 


Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had placed a large order - 10 images, and the seller was really great at making sure I was satisfied with the type of illustration they were doing, and did a good job of expectation management. I felt like they went above and beyond with the illustrations - and I ended up placing a second order for another project right away because I was so pleased.

Seller's Response:

thank u very much ^_^

Seller's Response:

Excellent work by ncang_! Created exactly what I was looking for and in a prompt manner. Will work with them again!

Seller's Response:

thank u very much ^_^

Seller's Response:

I asked the seller to create B&W illustrations of two persons from photos. I had quite specific requirements, due to specifics of later-on application of the illustrations. The seller got everything right the first time, and he did miner corrections that were still needed, in a matter of hours, even minutes. I am very very pleased and recommend the seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment