Saturday, August 22, 2020

Turn Your Drawing Or Logo Into A Vector Hi Res Image











About:

 "Our priority is 100% quality work within 1 to 2 hour"



Welcome to my Gig!

I will convert raster logo, image, graphics to vector manually for perfection, I don't use auto trace software. The Vector will be a scalable format that can be very useful for web and printing such as laser cut, screen printing, digital printing, illustration, and any other purpose.



Why me?

✪ Super fast delivery

✪ Unlimited revisions

✪ 100% MANUAL Vector

✪ Unlimited revisions

✪ 100% satisfaction



What can you send me?

 Low-Resolution Images

 Scanned Images

✪ Drawings and Sketches

 A PSD file of the image/logo



What will I send you?

✪ Basic logo vector AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PNG format. (No complex logo)

✪ Simple, low details logo vector AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PNG format. (No complex logo)

✪ Complex logo vector please contact me.



Available Embroidery files for $10: pes, jef, xxx, DST, exp, Dxf, Dwg.



Note: Each image is not equal. Every image has different levels of detail. so, if your image or work is complex, I will have to charge more depending on the complexity of the image. So, for a better result please contact before spot orders for complex pictures.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did not understand English and there was approximately no less than 200 revisions on a drawing that I gave them which was pretty well laid out. All the designer had to do was create a graphic of it. However it never was completed over a couple of weeks. Do not use the seller are used more frustration than it was worth. I gave it to a friend they completed the work in two days from scratch.

Seller's Response:

The seller was had a very fast turnaround.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Waiting for the next project.

:

excellent as always!

:

Great experience as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment