Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Draw Line Art Or Sketch In 24Hrs











About:

Line Sketch For Anything!



Line Art Face

  • 1 Person
  • Head to Shoulders
  • Start with $5
  • Perfect gift for everyone


Vehicle Line Art

  • 1 Vehicle, if you want include the rider/drivers it cost more $5
  • Start With $10
  • Include entire body of your vehicle
  • High-details
  • I can draw every vehicle even its not yours
Movie or Game Character

  • 1 Character
  • High details Line art
  • Full body
  • Start with $25


Why you should choose me?



I am experienced more than 4 years in drawing, I am fast worker, and the line art result is outstanding



If you have a request or custom anything, don't hesitate to ask me. 



Your statisfaction is my priority





regards,

hazamaxx

Reviews


:

I really enjoyed working with Hazama - while we had a bit of communication problems due to English language, we were able to work it out and ended up with an awesome result! I'm so happy to have had their help on this project! Lots of little details, timelines were fine, and work is beautiful! Thank you!

:

Outstanding!

:

Great job

:

Very fast delivery and great result!

:

very fast turnaround!




No comments:

Post a Comment