Saturday, August 29, 2020

Vectorize Your Logo In 2 To 12 Hours











About:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Blufinn and I am specialized in Adobe Illustrator with the pen tool. I set a high standard to deliver a high-quality vector result.



My Services

  • Vectorize
  • Recolour
  • Change text on your existing logo
  • Edit
  • Modify the background


Values

  • Fast delivery
  • Fluent English
  • High-res file in 300dpi
  • Clean result


Feel free to message me before ordering.

Best regards,

Blufinn



 

Reviews


:

Very quick responses!

:

Awesome Job

:

Fast response and delivery

:

I've worked with this seller before. Quick turnaround. Highly recommend!

:

Great job on several illustrations for my website. Good communicator and very pro. Would return and recommend this service




No comments:

Post a Comment