Saturday, May 2, 2020

Vector Tracing Convert To Vector Redraw Logo In 24 Hour











About:

Hi!

I am here to do vector tracing and redraw your logos or flat images manually into fully editable vector formats.

What I can do for you are bellow -

I'll convert any of your images or logo into vector format (Ai, EPS, SVG)

So, just send me your low quality logo/image. I will redraw your logo/ image into HD Vector format.



Emergency service available in 4-5 hours.



If you need replicating or editing your exiting logo through vector tracing then you are in the right place.



You can get:

1. Manual tracing

2. 100% Editable source files (Ai, EPS, SVG)

3. High quality JPEG & PNG

4. Print Ready File (PDF Format)

5. Unlimited Revision

6. 24/7 support

7. 100% Money-Back Guarantee

8. Fast Delivery

9. High quality Work



   Without hesitate, you can place order. Let's have few words!

Thank you

shufia_katun 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment