Friday, July 3, 2020

Vectorize Your Logo From An Image To A Vector File











About:

About This Gig

I will glorify and enhance your logo or image by professionally and manually converting them into vector files (perfect for printing!)



This is a professional service, that means that your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. 
This gig is especially for you if you want an extremely easy process, free of any kind of headaches and waste of time due to poorly executed vectors.



WHY REDRAW (TRACE) YOUR LOW QUALITY LOGO/IMAGE?



Bitmap, jpeg, gif, png logos and images usually prints blurry at times pixellated. In this gig, I will redraw them in vector files (ai/eps/pdf), ready for  printing purposes.



WHY ME:



I'm an adobe addict, since a child I've had this passion about graphic design and grew up playing with the lot of adobe products. I've been converting low quality images into clean vectors since 2007.



If you have a very low quality image, please contact me so I can see how damaged the image is and give you my honest view on wether they can be vectorised.



If your image is quite complex please sent me a message so I can give you a tailored quote.



WHAT YOU WILL GET:

·       Friendly and professional service.

·       100% manual retracing.

·       Advice on the intended usage.

 

Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :





Vectorize Your Logo From An Image To A Vector File

No comments:

Post a Comment