Sunday, July 26, 2020

Vectorize Your Logo , Convert Image To Vector, Vector Tracing











About:

I'm Mr. Vector :)

I have 13+ years of experience in vector design.

This gig is for vector tracing, also known as vector conversion or vectorization. In it, I can vectorize your graphic image with high-quality results.

What I can do:

  • If you lost your source files of any graphic or logo. I can recreate it in vector, same as the original.
  • Transform your old or inferior graphic into a clean vector.
  • Draw a professional vector logo or graphic from your sketch or drawing.
  • Create solid color or single-color vectors for T-shirt printing laser cutting, engraving, etc.
  • Draw any object/human/animal as a vector illustration.
  • Any other vector-based graphics work you request!

CONTACT ME before placing an order for a price quote and delivery estimate. Pricing and timeline will vary widely according to the project's level of detail and complexity. 

 PLEASE NOTE:

  • Our vector tracing process depends on your image. Every image has its own level of detail and complexity.
  • Often we get images that require extra working time, which raises the cost of the service. Prices vary depending on your image. Please see price examples in the second slide.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleasant to work with, very accommodating to requests, and did an amazing job on the finished product. I put together a rough design for a custom throw blanket that had some moderate design complexities to it, and he was able to trace it down to the last detail. Will absolutely work with this seller again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my friend !! I look forward to seeing your next job :) your patience and clean communication was main reason for a great result !! :)

Seller's Response:

he let me know what could and couldn't be done. communication was great considering we're on opposite side of the world. The image came out better than I expected after he told me the background would be an issue.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my friend !! I look forward to seeing your next job :) I much appreciate your generous tip !!

Seller's Response:

Mr. Vector...... is awesome!!!! His artwork was extremely clean and the formats he provided worked extremely well. Not only that, but his communication with the buyer was incredible. I highly recommend him for your next vector tracing project. I know I will be using him again and again.







Vectorize Your Logo , Convert Image To Vector, Vector Tracing

No comments:

Post a Comment