Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Convert To Vector, Image, Logo Anything











About:

About This Gig.

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service.Do you have a low Resolution LOGO or image.

Do you want vector tracing for low quality images or logos and want to redraw logo into high resolution vector file or do you lost your source file and want to vectorise it again.

I will provide:

*EPS

*PDF

*SVG

*COLOR Change

*Adobe Illustration (300dpi) JPG and PNG.



Why will you order my service.



1
Give you high quality file.

2 You can get source file Free(ai,pdf,psd).

3 100% Manual retracing.

4 High Quality.

5 Fast delivery.

6 Good Communicative.



To get started I Just Need.

= Low-resolution image.

= PDS,jpg,png,pdf,or any format.

= Scheenshot of your image.



I WILL ACCEPT CUSTOM OFFER.



Reviews


: : : : :





Convert To Vector, Image, Logo Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment