Friday, July 10, 2020

Draw Awesome Illustration Vector Car Or Any Vehicle In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, welcome to my gigs :)
I can change your car or any vehicle into amazing cartoon art vector.


* Please provide high quality photos for get the best result
*All artwork with a transparent background (PNG) and high quality /HD, i will add the background color if you want.


 for any question or any requests please contact me.


Thank you :)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Better than i expected. Respect! I have a lot of car fanatic friends, you will hear from me again for new orders!

Seller's Response:

yea You're welcome, :)

Seller's Response:

He really made sure I was satisfied, and he did exactly what I asked for. I would recommend, this was the first gig I ever got on Fiverr and it has been a great experience. Thank you Ncang_

Seller's Response:

Really great work and multiple review loops without any hesitation.

:

thank you very much, because I guarantee customer satisfaction 😉🙏







Draw Awesome Illustration Vector Car Or Any Vehicle In 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment