Monday, July 13, 2020

Vectorise Or Redraw Your Image To Ai,Eps,Svg,Cdr In 1 Hour











About:

welcome!



I can convert or redesign your logo into a vector file within 1 to 2  hours. You can provide it in an image I will convert it to AI,EPS,SVG,CDR etc,. 
It can also be your hand-drawn sketch or drawing.



Why choose me?



If you want extra fast delivery please contact before order. If you need urgent please message me. I will create it quickly. I won't stop work before your satisfied. 



Feature:

      
      Highest Quality Vectors

      AI, EPS, PDF, CDR, SVG, PSD, JPG, PNG files

     100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your picture
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize any image
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • No auto-tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors
  •  Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time
 

File formats I provide;

AI, EPS, PDF, CDR, SVG, PSD, JPG, PNG



Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :





Vectorise Or Redraw Your Image To Ai,Eps,Svg,Cdr In 1 Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment